Having worked in the web design industry for almost 20 years, we have a pretty good understanding of what most small business clients will want in a website. Most clients will want to be able to edit the content on their website themselves (understandably). Many off the shelf content management systems (CMS), whether free or purchased are way too complex for small business operators to use. With this knowledge we started developing our own CMS a number of years ago. This CMS is now what we primarily offer our clients as it has all the basic features they require in a simple to use interface.
The CMS is also modular so that plugins can be added for additional features. Features such as image slideshows and photo galleries are quire easy to add in. We can also develop custom plugins for any specific requirements that a client may have.
You can be enourmously confident that we know the CMS that we supply to you because we actually wrote the software ourselves.
CMS Basic Features
- Add/Edit and remove pages / sub-pages on the website
- Up to 3 levels of menu heirachy
- Easy SEO (search engine optimisation) integration, including Google Analytics.
- Easy social plugin integration, e.g. Facebook likes etc.
- Image slideshow (can be placed on any page)
- Photo galleries
- PDF Newsletters
- Email newsletter system using mailing lists and templates
- News / Blog
- Events Calendar
- Membership / Login system for restricted pages
- Client testimonials management